Isi & tulis Form Pendaftaranmu dengan :
1)Yakinkan kami bahwa impianmu tulus dan sangat bermakna.
2) Beritahu kami bagaimana dana ini dapat mencapai impianmu.
3) Jelaskan pada kami, bagaimana Passion / Impianmu dapat membawa perubahan dalam dirimu / keluarga / lingkungan di sekitarmu.
Terms & conditions
- About this Program. This KOTEX #SheCan Fund Program (“Program”) is organized by Kimberly Clark Indonesia. All Applicants to this Program are subject to these Terms or such other terms and conditions that K-C may impose. K-C reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate or modify this Program without any liability to K-C. By participating in this Program, Applicants are deemed to have agreed to and accepted these Terms and versions as subsequently amended. This Program is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or product bundle outside of this Program. Entries are not transferable or assignable.
- Program Period This Program was launched on 22 June 2020 onwards as a long-term brand initiative until further notice (“Program Period”). K-C reserves the right to modify, extend or terminate the Program Period at its sole discretion.
- This Program is open to all women who are seventeen (17) years old on this year of 2020 and above who are of Indonesia citizenship, and currently residing in Indonesia (“Applicant”).
- Employees of K-C, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, authorized distributors, agents (including the advertising, public relations, marketing and interactive agencies used by K-C or its affiliates) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this Program. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, child, parent and siblings.
- There is no entry submission fee and/or purchase of any KOTEX product(s) required for Applicants to join this Program.
- To participate, Applicants are required to log on to www.kotex.co.id/shecanfund and complete the required personal details, details of Applicant’s passion, the importance of achieving the passion and how the Program’s fund will help Applicant to achieve Applicant’s passion (“Entry”).
- Applicants may submit Entry via www.kotex.co.id/shecanfund only. Any other form(s) of submission will not be entertained and will be disqualified automatically.
- Applicants may submit as many Entries as they wish within Program Period provided each Entry is completed with the required details and Applicant is able to satisfy all the requirements as set out in the Terms and Conditions (“Qualified Entry”). Entries that are incomplete, illegible, unclear and duplicated will be disqualified automatically. K-C shall have the right to disqualify any Entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
- All Qualified Entries will be subjected to a shortlisting process on monthly basis and Entries that are not shortlisted in the earlier shortlisting process will be reconsidered again. However, K-C reserves the right to vary the processing month without any prior notice.
- Each Applicant may only win the Grant once throughout the Program Period.
- Winner announcement will be made via an official phone call and K-C reserves the right to vary the announcement date.
All Qualified Entries will be subjected to shortlisting process based on the following criteria (“Shortlisted Applicants”):-
- Details of the passion to accomplish is clearly described and defined;
- Passion is meaningful and genuine;
- Passion is achievable;
- Passion that makes a difference to the Applicant, her family members and/or others around her; and
- Passion that is measurable in terms of completion timeframe.
- Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted on a best effort basis with a maximum 3 call attempts. In the event that the Shortlisted Applicant could not be contacted, K-C reserves the right to replace the Shortlisted Applicant with the next name on the list.
In order to qualify, Shortlisted Applicants are required to submit all of the following within seven (7) days from the date of notification (“Final Winners”):-
- Signed agreement(s) as required by K-C;
- Required documents - copy of Indonesian Identity Card, copy of highest education certification, Applicant’s top half body photo, copy of recommendation letter and/or award from any undertakings;
- Details of Grant utilization supported with relevant supporting documents such as quotations and invoices; and/or
- Any other additional information or documents required by K-C, such as social media links
- Selection of Final Winners are determined at K-C’s sole discretion and may, at K-C’s election, be vetted by a panel of judges.
- K-C’s decision on all matters relating to the Program including judging and selection of winners will be final, binding and conclusive, and no correspondence or appeals will be entertained.
- All Qualified Entries will be subjected to shortlisting process based on the following criteria (“Shortlisted Applicants”):-
- a. Up to IDR 300 Mio worth of grants (each a “Grant”) are available for distribution during each 12-month period of this Program.
- The Grant amount awarded to each Final Winner is determined at K-C’s sole discretion. Amount requested in the Entry may differ from the final Grant amount awarded and disbursed by K-C.
- Final Winners are responsible to source, appoint and obtain required document(s) from the vendors, suppliers and/or learning institutions (“Third Party”). Grant will be disbursed in phases at K-C’s sole discretion directly to the Third Party depending on the documents provided such as invoice(s), receipt(s) and progress of the passion in question (“Project”).
- Recipient shall agree and adhere to timeline approved by K-C and /or its designees as per Agreement for Award of Grant signed with K-C for the purpose of monitoring the Project is on schedule and to ensure the completion of the Project.
- In the event of a disqualification or breach of contract after the Grant has been awarded, K-C reserves the right to demand for the return of the Grant from the disqualified Final Winner.
Allocation of Grant
- Grants awarded to the Final Winners are strictly not transferable, assignable, exchangeable or redeemable by the Final winner in any other form or manner other than that specified by K-C.
- All ancillary costs, including federal, provincial, state and/or local duties/taxes are the sole responsibility of the Final Winners.
- Acceptance of any Grant will, to the extent permitted by law, constitute a full release and discharge of K-C by each Final Winner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the Final Winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) this Program; (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Grant; and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to this Program, Grant and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
Responsibility of the Final Winners
- Final Winners will be subjected to additional obligations in the Agreement for Award of Grant to be signed with K-C as a condition of receiving the Grant; obligations include participating in brand events, attending appearances, interviews, photo shoots, video shoots and/or any publicity program relating to the Program at the Final Winners’ own expense. No compensation is payable by K-C for the foregoing.
- Final Winners may also be contacted by K-C for potential partnership to empower more women and will be required to participate in face to face interviews before a panel of judges and K-C, or any other parties related to the partnership.
All content submitted by Applicant (other than Applicant’s personal information) and all copyrights and other rights in such content and/or other materials will vest in and become the property of K-C and will not be returned. Each Applicant agrees to provide a written assignment of all rights to K-C, if requested. K-C (and its affiliates) reserves the right to use, modify, adapt, reproduce and/or create derivative works of all content of any Applicant in this Program for any purpose K-C deems fit to the extent permitted by law, including without limitation for publicity purposes, and to the extent K-C does not own such content pursuant to these Terms, each Applicant hereby grants to K-C (and its affiliates) a royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use the copyright and all other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in such content for such purposes. The Applicant also agrees in so far as it is permitted by law to waive all moral rights in the content submitted, including the right of attribution of authorship. Each Applicant hereby represents and warrants that all elements contained in the content submitted for this Program:
- is original to the Applicant and fully cleared for use as contemplated in these Terms;
- does and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of any other agreement the Applicant may be a party to;
- is not unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, harassing, defamatory, slanderous, tortious, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racist or otherwise offensive or objectionable to any other person or entity;
- does not infringe or violate any intellectual property rights, or contain any matter the publication or sale of which will violate any law, including federal or state statute or regulation;
- does not contain any unsanctioned advertising, pyramid-scheme, Program materials, or any other forms of unsanctioned solicitation, including without limitation junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any unsolicited mass distribution by e-mail;
- is free of viruses, corrupted files, malicious code or worms, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the host site or other computer; and
- shall not require K-C to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of K-C’s use or exploitation of the same
Release and Indemnity
To the extent permitted by applicable law, each Applicant, by entering this Program, expressly releases K-C from any claim, action or demand arising out of or in connection with this Program or their Grant (if any). Applicants will indemnify K-C, its agents, employees, representatives, associates, affiliates, parent and subsidiary companies against any and all claims, losses, costs, damages, liability and expenses arising out of the Applicant’s breach of any of these Terms.
- K-C will accept no responsibility for late, misdirected and/or incomplete Entries. Further, to the extent permitted by law, K-C is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to Applicants or any other person’s computer, related to or resulting from participation in this Program.
- If this Program cannot run as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, prohibition by the relevant authorities or any other causes beyond the control of K-C which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Program, K-C reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Program as it sees fit.
- K-C is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of participation in this Program, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Program is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook (“FB”) and/or Instagram (“IG”) and/or any other social media (“Social Media”). Participation in the Program assumes the acceptance of the FB, IG and Social Media’s terms and conditions of use.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction The laws of Indonesia shall govern these Terms and Applicants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Indonesia for all matters arising from or in relation to this Program.